Underwood Public School Device Insurance
3. Select Billing
Buy risk free! Cancel anytime for a refund!
Optional insurance purchase by Students is available with no cost or fees to Schools, Colleges, or Universities. Bulk purchase discounts apply with no minimum purchase commitments or obligations. An online account for school IT staff to view policies, track claims as well as option to mange claims and repairs. For more information Click here
The program is administered by a licensed Third-Party Adminstrator, Securranty, Inc. & all policies are underwritten by A.M. Best Rated "A - Excellent" Insurer.
Securranty has simplified the entire process of insurance purchase by Parents/students utilizing our proprietary technology platform. Your schools IT administrators and staff will have complete access to view all policies purchased by students, choose whether school or parents will file claims, view and track claims in real-time, update policies with device information assigned to students. The school is under no obligation to purchase a minimum quantity of policies..
Here is how it works.
1. Get a quote & select Parents/Students will pay for insurance.
2. Your quote is saved in your account for you when you are ready to create. 3. Our system will allow you to customize the information you would like parents/students to provide when purchasing insurance such as Student name, School name, serial number and more.
4. You will also designate whether you would like parents/students to file a claim or you prefer to have the students bring the device to the IT department and your team will file a claim.
5. Our system will instantly provide you with a URL and a PDF flyer that you can post on your school’s intranet and share with parents when issuing device or prior to issuing device.
6. Once the students start purchasing insurance, you will see every policy purchased by a parent/student in your account organization’s account as well instantly.
7. Parents/students will also have an account on our system of their policy purchase and can file their own claim if you wish for them to do so.
Yes! Please call us during business hours and one of our team members will gladly assist you with purchasing a policy over the phone.
Please log into your account, select “Policies” then select the policy you wish to update. Enter your device information in the blank spaces. Please save your input to ensure the policy is updated.
This may occur if the cost of your device is higher than this policy coverage limit. Please be sure you have selected the correct coverage limit. If you require assistance, please call us during business hours at 832-304-2015 or email us at email@example.com. We apologize for any inconvenience.
If the device has been issued to you by your school, you don't have to provide proof of purchase/store receipt to purchase a plan or file a claim. However, you may be required to provide proof of device Model, Serial #, and date the device was issued to you by your school.
Yes. Proof of purchase/store receipt is not needed for a school-issued iPad, laptop, or Chromebook.
Once you complete your policy purchase, you will receive an email containing instructions on how to access your online account. Please remember to check your spam folder.
We’ve earned our customers’ trust through right-sized protection and industry-leading service And we’re honored to have received these top ratings recognizing our efforts.